i am havin long face i want my face to look fat but not the body what to do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2010
Community Volunteer
Accept what you look like...but if determined, make an appt with a plastic surgeon and see what s/he thinks...actually get more than one opinion. What does your family / friends think about your desire to make this change?

Zig
|

replied January 31st, 2014
Extremely eHealthy
You could wear your hair long in an appropriate style, grow some sideburns or a beard. If you don't have time or it is impossible You could stay inside and only venture out at Christmas wearing a Santa costume and beard.

Unless you have a face like a pirate's flag and everything is more or less in the right place, the problem clearly isn't your face but your perception of it.

Your body, including your face, is merely an envelope for your personality and not a fashion accessory. I advise you to adopt a more philosophical outlook and maybe avoid looking in mirrors too much and for too long. It is better to see yourself as others see you.

If you aren't force fed apples and sugar lumps by children or peppermints by old dears your face is not too long for its width...

Good luck!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....