Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Thickening of distal stomach wall/back pain

About 2 months ago, I developed a pain in my right lower back. I had a CT scan basically checking for kidney issues My kidneys were clear, but a 6 cm thickening of my distal stomach wall was found.
When I looked up what that meant online, the first thing that came up was cancer, but what else could it be?
I have gastroparesis and in the midst of my GI dr diagnosing me, he performed a colonoscopy which he found 2 precancerous tumors, that was in October of 2013.
Currently, I have a little bit of bloating and sometimes constipation, but I have no nausea or vomiting. just wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience.
I'm checking in with my GI doctor tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2018
The my gi dr agreed with my primary dr that an endoscopy needs to be done. Its going to be done with the already planned colonoscopy on August 22.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Cancer
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...