Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Thick boil-like object on Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I noticed this Monday that a small but thick boil-like thing has developed on the lower side of my penis. It isn't exactly near the top, more like towards the base of the penis, some 3cm away from the testicles and on the lower side. Its thick and becomes a bit hard when the penis is erect and pains a bit when I'm masturbating. I have a similar but not so thick or hard boil on the right side of my forehead. Is it just summer or anything serious?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2011
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

From the description provided, it seems that the swelling could be a sebaceous cyst or a skin wart. It might not be related to the one on the forehead.

You might benefit by consulting a doctor for a examination and proper diagnosis and specific treatment.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: penis, skin
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.