Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

Thermolean for weight loss ?

User Profile
Hey guys,

I want to lose weight for the spring/summer, and I ordered Thermolean online a few days ago. I am also going to have a diet and exercise plan to go along with it. I read more good than bad reviews about it, but what have you heard? Have you tried it? What were your findings?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 22nd, 2010
Hi! I have a healthy alternative that I'd like you to consider. I would like you to consider Herbalife; our products are based on cellular nutrition and the power of protein. Our products are soy based, not whey based. Soy protein will help you feel full and satisfied...not deprived. The best part of our programs is that you will keep your weight off with my coaching and proper use of the products. Herbalife is safe, natural, highly effective and is scientifically tested by our doctors at UCLA.

We have three weight management programs depending on your lifestyle, budget and how fast you want to lose the weight. Our core products are: 1) protein shake mix (you drink 2 shakes per day for weight loss); 2) multi-vitamin; 3) cell activator and we also include our herbal tea concentrate which will increase your energy level. We offer a supplement called "Thermobond" that may be similar to what you were talking about. This product will help you feel fuller, longer; supports weight loss and reduces fat absorption and supports weight management. I have heard comments from other distributors that this is great for when you know you are going to eat a fattening meal (its great to take during the holidays)!

I am on the core products myself. I've always struggled with weight and have had results with these products! I am still a work-in-progress but when I first started on them, I felt results after 4 (yes FOUR) days!

I want to end this by letting you know that we have a promotion that you may be interested in...we pay YOU to lose weight (YES you read that right!). I promise you that this is very legit - I just heard about it today from my Herbalife coach/mentor and printed out the script which I am looking at right now. The amount of the payout depends on which program you get on: Quickstart (50 cents/lb.; Advanced ($1/lb.) and our Ultimate program ($1.50/lb. - talk about motivation!! I also wanted to let you know when you refer someone, I pay you 10% of their purchase! Finally, one more way we pay you...submit your "before/after" picture to Herbalife and if they use your story in our monthly journal, you will be paid $200!!

Please contact me if you would like more information or if you would like a FREE product catalog. I look forward to hearing from you! Smile
|

replied November 26th, 2010
Thanks versifier, The most effective way to lose weight is by undertaking rigorous exercise and following a balanced diet plan. However Diet pills have emerged as an effective weight loss solution and have gained instant popularity.
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2011
Hi solemn_versifier!

In that satiation! the best ways is to make discipline to your self, and sam_1985 is right that ways !!!!! Smile
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.Better to avoid these products and do stress on diet control, exercises and fda approved guidelines. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid excessive grains intake.

Take care
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diet Pills , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.