Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

there was No penetration but...?

I and my boyfriend got a bit intimate on the month of 21 March this year, there was NO penetration but just dry humping where he had his shorts on and I had nothing on, he did ejaculate a bit as there wet spot tiny ones on his pant (though I wonder if sperms could enter me through his pants), after that I have had periods 6 times though the last time that I had it it was 5days late (it can be because of strees too I had an 1st year exam last month which didnt go well) but I also noticed that my flow was irregular because I had heavy flow a month the next month I had a little flow and then again heavy and then again this month i just bled for 2days (1st day being a less flow and secong very heavy and then just a bit and stopped)... on 18th April (after having a period after the episode) though I had a self pregnancy test done which was negative and am 20 years and am very sacred as I read articles about pregnancy its scarring me!! help me please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2011
Community Volunteer
You are NOT pregnant. Stop reading articles about pregnancy and scaring yourself!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....