my boyfriend and i have been together for 7 years. we have a home together and a dog. recently my partner set up a company and so we have had no income on his behalf and have been livng off my meesly £850 a month. my partner still managers to go out paartying most weekends as his friends offer to borrow him money. i dont mind him going out partying because he is working so hard at the moment he needs some sort of release. we havent had sex in over a month and this isnt unusual. we rarely have sex maybe once a month if that. whenever i bring it up he just says "not tonight" or " im realy tired". if i ask him why he isnt interested in sex any more he gets defensive and says he has lots of things on his mind that are more important than sex. we have a very loving relationship and we are happy and content with each other. when he returns from work i still get butterflys and think ooooh hes gorgeous! sex has never been the be all and end al to us, i dont think either of us have very high sexual libido's, but still i would like sex more than im getting it!
any help, advice or reassurance would b fab!
p.s. i am 23 and my parter is 24
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi tors321....What you are seeing in this relationship is what you will be getting...Only you can answer the question of "are you getting enough"?....I know what my answer would be, but this is me...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?