User Profile

Me and my boyfriend where dating then we broke up cause my mother made me and then 3 hours later he got with another girl ): and then I got so upset and sad then I went on his blog on facebook and then I saw his girlfriend and she was beautiful and I got so mad and went to take a shower bubble bath and then saw a razer and broke it and cut "this one's for you" and a really long cut under it ----
I also get bullied in school im 14 and a 8th grader
message me if you can help me out
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile sbwhoneedshelp
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2013
Experienced User
Dont cut... im not really one to say since i did it once, but now i know, that cutting isnt going to solve anything. getting bullied in school? dont mind them... im 15 and i am a 10th grader, my best friend is 14 and an 8th grader.. dont cut anymore.. dont feel down, if u cant see urself in a positive way, how do u expect others to do the same? Everyone is beautiful, everyone is special in their own way. your guy got a new girl in that time? he isnt worth keeping. i know saying things about him wont make u feel better, but i think u deserve more Smile i dont know much.. but i hope this can help Smile Good luck, and no more cutting.. i regret cutting already, u dont want to regret it too
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....