Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

The Newest Drug: King Krypto

I decided to expierment with this king krypto the day befor halloween of this year. Ever since then I have lost my apetite and sometimes do not have a bowel movement for days. I also have abdoniminal discomfort. I wonder if this is linked to this drug? I am very afraid and wonder if I should seek medical atention. I pray I go back to normal soon. What should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2010
Experienced User
It could be. King Krypto is mainly an incense and isn't intended for consumption even though some people do smoke it, it can be pretty harmful.
I would get medical attention and get it checked out if you haven't already. I hope you feel better soon and stay safe!
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2010
I've never done krypto (also called k2, spice, etc), but I've heard that it causes a number of problems. Its a blend of herbs that are sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids (like cannabicyclohexanol, JWH-018, JWH-073, or HU-210). The herbs really are not for smoking. The maker of it has said that its really risky and was never intended to be used for consumption at this point in time. Perhaps in the future, and with a different route of ingestion since most drug makers don't usually market drugs to be smoked.

Wikipedia (i know its not always best to use, but the info is confirmed on other sites as well): No official studies have been conducted on its effects on humans...Professor John W. Huffman who first synthesised many of the cannabinoids used in synthetic cannabis is quoted as saying, "People who use it are idiots." "You don't know what it's going to do to you." One study reported a single patient exhibiting withdrawal symptoms and another, psychosis.

It must be noted that its not the same for everyone and psychosis has only been diagnosed in a few cases. Agitation and vomiting along with other problems can occur, some aren't even fully known at this time. Also, I've heard that the blend isn't even the same everytime. If its bothering you a lot, then yes go see a doctor. Be safe!
|

replied March 28th, 2011
I have smoked it a few times myself and have never experienced the symptoms you are talking about. But i do not smoke the king krypto i smoke the k2 sky, that is purely natural! You can check it out on their website and it will tell you all about it but it does tell you to watch out for the other stuff people are selling that it is not good for you at all. IF the store you bought it from does not have the only thing that can prove the product's origin, authenticity and quality is the K2 Verified Seal or a valid K2 Verified Store ID. Any store which cannot provide you with a valid K2 Verified Store ID is selling a poor quality imitation of there product! And over 60% that is bought from stores or gas stations is fake k2. You can report the stores that sold it to you on their website and they will reward you as well ans it will be kept anonymous as well!! So i know for a fact the stuff you bought was fake k2 b/c the only real k2 that is out there is the list right here...THERE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY 8 AUTHENTIC K2 Incense PRODUCTS MADE BY THE ORIGINAL AND SOLE K2 MANUFACTURER: K2 BLONDE, K2 SUMMIT, K2 ULTRA, K2 SEX, K2 ORISHA, K2 SKY, K2 AMAZONIAN SHELTER & K2 THAI DREAM! If the one u bought was manufactured out of Peru, you better go to the Dr b/c there stuff is dangerous!! It will say on the back of the bottle where it was from, if it does not say where it is from then you need to check if the store is authorized to sell it or not! Then you can turn them into the website and your local authorities if they are not authorized to sell it! Be careful on what you buy out there!! Hope you are okay! And if you are under age you better be careful buying that stuff anyways!! They are not suppose to sell it to minors but a lot of stores do just to make a quick buck!! You have to be 18 to buy it online!! You can get in trouble then unless you turn them in and the real manufactures will give you a big reward for turning them in, i know i have turned several around where i live!! So go check out their siite and it will tell you everything you need to know about the real and counterfeit k2!
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....