Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

the condom broke, nauseous

User Profile
So 9 days ago, I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke. Not even 10 hours later the next morning I took plan b. 2 days ago I had sex again (unprotected) but he pulled out. The past two days my lower pelvic area has been bloated and swollen (not sure if it was from sex because I sometimes get pain a couple days after sex) but I have been getting pains where it seems my ovaries are located, and upper and lower back pain. I've also been feeling lightheaded, although it's most likely from me being so stressed out about it. I was feeling nauseous after eating for the past couple days, although that was also most likely from my nerves because that has stopped. Please help, could I be pregnant? Or is it most likely my period?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2015
Am I Pregnant Answer A51331
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

If you are worried about pregnancy , then get a pregnancy test done as in case of unprotected sex, possibility of pregnancy exists, even if pre ejaculate is the source. Repeat the test after a week as b hcg can take up to 14 days to start appearing in the urine. For early diagnosis you can go for blood hcg levels.

wishing you best of health

thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Am I Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.