Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

The Benefits Of Taking Hot Water With Lemon In The Morning

User Profile
When you wake up, your head starts to tell you should check your emails, take the dog outside, take the kids to school, not you can be late to work or simply that you don't have time to dedicate to yourself. However and if only you could take a moment for a small ritual that will improve your health?

The way that you start each day is incredibly important. Either you do as teacher, writer, coach, business woman, instructor of yoga or simply mother, the first thing you do in the morning matters a lot. According to the Ayurveda philosophy, the choices that you make in your daily routine can build resistance to diseases or make you more susceptible to them. This way of thinking invites you to start your day focusing on morning rituals that will help your body to align with your natural rhythm and will increase your self-esteem by self-discipline. The small ritual that we suggest you include in your morning routine is to simply drink hot water with lemon. A cup of liquid and the juice of lemon every day, for a month, will be sufficient so notes radical changes in your daily well-being. Why?

You Start The Day With This Ritual

It Reinforces Defenses:

Lemons are rich in vitamin C and potassium; the first nutrient is excellent for fighting colds and the second stimulates the brain and brain functions, in addition to controlling blood pressure.

It Balances The Ph:

The fruit is a strongly alkaline food for more than having acidic taste. This is explained because the citric acid does not create acidity in the body once it is metabolized. And a predominantly alkaline body is the key to good health.

It Helps To Lose Weight:

Lemons provide fiber from pectin, element that helps combat the desires of binge eating. Furthermore it is shown that people who maintain a more alkaline diet lose weight more quickly. On the other hand, when you start the day with the right foot it is you easier to continue on the right track for the rest of the day.

It Facilitates The Digestion:

The hot water is used to stimulate the gastrointestinal tract and Peristaltic response (i.e., waves of muscle contractions that make the walls of the intestine to move waste). Moreover, both lemons as files help to clean toxins from the digestive tract; and in case outside little, are fruits rich in vitamins and minerals.

It Acts As A Natural Diuretic:

Lemon juice helps eliminate unwanted materials because the fruit increases the frequency of urine. As the toxins are quickly discarded, urinary tract stays healthy. CureinNature.Com

It Clarifies The Skin:

Vitamin C clarifies spots and reduces wrinkles. Lemon water helps remove toxins from the bloodstream, improving the appearance of the dermis.

It Moisturizes The Lymphatic System:

A cup of water with lemon will prevent you intentionally, but also keep you away from adrenal fatigue. When your body lacks water, it cannot normally play all its functions; this leads him to accumulate toxins, suffer constipation, stress, and a long list of alterations.

The adrenal glands are located above the kidneys, and along with the thyroid, are responsible for creating energy. They also secrete important hormones like aldosterone. This regulates the water levels and the concentration of minerals in your body, helping you to stay hydrated. But even the adrenals manage your response to stress. So, if you suffer dehydration you will be faced with more severe problems.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2015
Thanks for the advice on the lemon and hot water. I will do it for a month and track results as well. I am presently trying to lose fifty pounds and eating healthier. I do the two glasses of water in the morning prior to my coffee and teethbrushing routine. I have noticed a change in the way my system is cleansing. I am going to try the lemon water.
|

replied August 25th, 2015
Thanks for the advice on the lemon and hot water. I will do it for a month and track results as well. I am presently trying to lose fifty pounds and eating healthier. I do the two glasses of water in the morning prior to my coffee and teethbrushing routine. I have noticed a change in the way my system is cleansing. I am going to try the lemon water.
|

replied September 19th, 2016
Diabetic Foot: Symptoms

A diabetic foot expresses individual differences in those affected. The symptoms depend on the underlying cause and the stage of the disease. A neuropathic diabetic foot has symptoms other than an ischemic (less perfused) diabetic foot.

Ischemic diabetic foot - Symptoms
The reduced blood flow (perfusion) discolored skin usually pale or bluish. In addition, the skin feels cool and often on the pulse of the foot arteries can no longer be felt.

The lack of blood flow (ischemia) the muscles are not getting enough blood. Affected complain to short distances often have cramping pain (intermittent claudication). In severe circulatory disorder that pain may already exist in peace. The toe and heel are usually supplied with the worst blood, so heal particularly bad here injuries. A banal injury here leads easily to an open ulcer (ulcer). The surrounding tissue becomes inflamed or even dies (necrosis). Typically, necrotic tissue discolored jet black and looks like charred from.
|

replied January 22nd, 2018
If you’re trying to cut out your morning coffee or tea? A cup of hot lemon water is what most experts suggest as an ideal alternative to your favourite beverage. And it’s not just because lemon has got a tangy flavour but it has several benefits to offer that make it worth to make this concoction a part of your morning ritual

1. It helps you detox
Although lemons may seem quite acidic but they a rich source of an alkaline food that can help balance your body’s pH. Besides, drinking hot lemon water everyday helps flush out nasty toxins out of your system.

2. It stimulates your digestive tract
Consumption of hot lemon water everyday helps stimulate your gastrointestinal tract, thus, it improves your body’s ability to absorb essential nutrients and minerals all day and help food pass through your system with no difficulty

3. It helps in weight loss
Pectin, a soluble fiber present in lemon juice helps in weight loss. If you want to lose weight, sipping on a cup of hot lemon water instead of a cup of tea loaded with sugar will be a better choice.
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2018
Wonderful. The lemon consists numerous health benefits which we ignore daily. Great post.
|