hi doc please assist me i have been to the Urologist ultrasound done but nothing change, i have a left testicular pain and a small lump o the tip of it and it expanding there is two now, when its gets painful its lyk burning. Please help
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2010
Unfortunately, an anonymous surgeon is not likely to be of more help to an anonymous patient over the internet, when compared the urologist that you have already seen.

If you are unsatisfied with the diagnosis or recommendations that you received from this urologist, then you might want to consider a second opinion with a differnet urologist.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS



A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicular Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.