Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

testicular pain and mood swings

i've been really emotional lately crying at the little things in films and things people say to me get me more easily. I've also been drinking a lot more to try and get away from it but i relised thats just causing me more problems. I have also started getting a real bad aching pain in my testicles but more prominent on my right side. I had this when i was younger and it was diagnosed as Mesinteric Adanitis and deferred pain. I was wondering if there could be a link between the pain and my mood?
thanks for reading all help will be appreciated Smile

Chris.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2009
I think any and all pain is related to mood swings.

I suffer chronic pain myself (the Army gave me SIJ dysfunction, torn tendons and degenerative joint disease), and although I have other depression issues, these do not help.

If your pain is persistent, it could definitely be related to your depression. Still, you should see another doctor... maybe a psychologist, too. I, of course, am not qualified to diagnose anything.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....