Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Testicular Lump - Possible Cancer?

Hi, to anyone who reads this post.

I have noticed recently a small lump residing in my right testicle, (which is notably somewhat larger than my left.)

Its position and hardness are changeable, and seemingly at random, though generally it is flat and slightly to the right of the testis. Sometimes, however, it becomes more rigid, painful, and cuboid in nature.

Finding medical help in my area is difficult, and for reasons not explainable hardly available to me. I am wondering if this is something I should contact medical support for; and if it may be cancerous in nature.

I would be deeply thankful for any possible answers I could get, and am willing to answer any further questions needed - (my apologies for not knowing quite what to say in the original post).

Many thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This could be cystic lesion or testicular pearl.
Both are benign conditions and don't require treatment.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 18th, 2018
Thank you very much!

I will be sure to research further into both of the possibilities you have suggested but possibly also seek medical advisement.

Again, thanks.

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.