Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

Testicles are not normal

Both of my testicles seems to be hard. The other is higher and smaller. Its just hard nd I cannot feel any lump. And the veins seems to be bigger. It doesn't hurt. And i dont experience a dull ache in my groin or abdomen. My semen doesn't have blood. Before these happened my balls are always saggy... Im really paranoid an depressed from all these information that i get from the internet that leads to cancer and operation. What should i do? And what do these syntomps tell me? PLEASE HELP ME
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2016
Experienced User
Mens balls can vary from one day to the next on how firm or hard or soft they feel in your hands. Usually when you get sexually excited they can swell and get harder to the touch. Relaxed or after you ejaculate they will feel smaller and more soft and empty. The veins in your scrotum can be more or less obvious too. In heat and after a hot shower or sauna, the scrotum will hang down farther and looser than when cold or when sexually excited. When the scrotum is relaxed and hanging down more, al the veins, cords, muscles and interior organs can be felt more easily and more pronounced in shape and size than when the scrotum is cold and tightly drawn up under the base of the penis. Nothing you describe sounds like anything abnormal or unusual at all. No signs of any illness or injury in what you describe here. All men's balls and scrotum contents feel different from day to day depending on when you had sex last, room temperature, relaxed or excited moods, sexual excitement, and similar reasons that vary every day and that's normal for all men and boys. It sounds like you have nothing to worry about.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Cancer
Quick Reply