Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

testicle is twice the size of the other one!

User Profile
My right testicle is twice the size of the other one and Im having shooting pains down my right leg, and there's a little firm spot on the back side. Can u tell me what I could have iv been in pain for two weeks now

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2013
Testicular Cancer Answer A41893
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

Testes are very sensitive structures and the pain can be due to various reasons as epididymitis(inflammation or infection of the testes), injury or trauma, collection of fluid as in spermatocoel, scrotal vein enlargement etc.

Since the pain is persistent it requires immediate evaluation. Even torsion can cause severe pain and it requires immediate attention so that blood flow is not hampered. Kindly visit an ER for evaluation so that treatment can be started accordingly.

Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicular Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.