Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

terrified of having tissue left behind and infection

I wanted to share my experience and my concerns. I was 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant, My experience wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The first pill made me light headed and cramp a little no blood. I took two tylenols before the second dose on the next day I started cramping 20 minutes after they started dissolving in my mouth the cramps were tolerable on a scale 6/10. 4 hours later the bleeding started I passed a few clots and one that felt enormous but I was scared to look if it was the actual "sac". The bleeding was heavy at first but it started like a regular period on the next day. my concern is that my belly is swollen I had a flat stomach and I look like I'm three months pregnant. is this normal? has anyone experienced this? I am also terrified of having tissue left behind and I'm constantly checking my temperature just in case of an infection, from the stories I've read online people passed a lot of clots even the size of lemons I didn't passed many maybe 3, I am scared my appointment is 2 weeks away. I'm not here for judgment.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...