User Profile
I have a number of medical conditions and I'm wondering if there's a chance they're related?

1. Fatigue
2. Frequent infections (3 times per year)
3. Constant sinus infections
4. Easily broken bones (over 30 fractures, most aren't from activities or injuries that would typically cause a fracture).
5. Muscle/bone deformity of feet
6. Certain ligament/tendon abnormalities (over 60 sprains)
7. Allergies
8. Skin reacts to friction (welts/hives)
9. Unusual drug reactions and interactions, only one life-threatening
10. Adverse reactions to certain foods
11. Unexplained bone and joint pain (been tested for arthritis, negative)
12. Headaches

Is there anything that would explain these symptoms/conditions, or do I just have a lot of unrelated health issues?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 20th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Hi kmoore82...If I were you I would have a complete work up done at Mayo Clinic or some specialized hospital where you could get a complete work up done for your problem...I hope you can check this out...Take care...
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2013
I've been up there once before when I was a child. They found an enlarged pituitary gland, and a couple allergies, but that was before a number of these issues cropped up. I was having pretty bad headaches because of the pituitary gland, which they helped with.

I would just like to be able to say 'I have X', instead of 'I have a, b, c, d, e...x, y, and z' = ) Treatment options might become more streamlined, which would also be nice.
|
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....