Hey i have cp i am 25 and i am have huge problems with pain with the tendon in the back of my heal the docs say its tendonitis how can i fix this ?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. With cerebral palsy, such muscle cramps and spasm are very common. You need supportive care with pain Killers, calcium and Vitamin D supplements, good Physiotherapy exercises and massage therapies. Consult a good Physiotherapist and let them help you in this regard.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cerebral Palsy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.