Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Telepathy and Schizophrenia

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
Telepathy is something that alot of people will not tell you exists, also they will use their telepathy against you to put thoughts into your head against the truth. Its difficult to realize what telepathy really is without someone to tell you plain and simply in your own mind.

The cure of Schizophrenia is that even though you believe your feelings to be felt by another person or that another person knows the person who you really are. The line between schizophrenia and telepathy is that thoughts are not feelings and feelings are not thoughts, feelings are just what you feel. Be free in yourself that feelings should be for yourself to work on how you will come across to people
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper schizopsychic
|

replied May 6th, 2009
hey you
i have mental telepathy ppl hear my thoughts...its very real i know dat for a fact...do u know wat is the cure for it....reply to this
|

replied May 6th, 2009
help me
need the cure so no one can know whats on my mind..
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2011
healthy body=strong mind.pursue a vegan diet consider wheat grass stay away from drugs.im a powerfull broadcaster and receiver.ive developed crystal magnetic copper devices to control and enhance my abilities.
|

replied June 13th, 2010
man i wish there was a cure. I am very very loud as well. Very unable to keep my thoughts to myself. My parents know this, yet continue to deny the truth, force me to go to doctors who say i'm schitzo and force me to take a pill, which I now flush as it makes me crazy. Wish I could help you guys, hey you and help me. Look to God for help, and just try to think calmly, with as little emotion as possible. Really sucks though, having to try to dumb down my thinking to keep it quiet.
|

replied February 16th, 2011
the most useful tip i can give you is to buy a weapon
|

replied March 5th, 2011
Try taking improv classes. I recommend Chicago Style improv.
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2011
I am Telepathic person.
I can exchange voice messages with people using telepathy , I can exchange video with other people,
I can exchange smell and bad and good filings with people around, people can move
muscles on my body from distance and much more.
And all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio.
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2011
Hello Vinko.
Have you ever experimented with someone close to you with their knowledge that you were performing an experiment?
For example... you and a friend try to communicate telepathically and have the person say out loud what they heard you say to them using just your mind?
And, are you able to contact anyone you want on the 'mental radio'? Please let me know. I will follow up with something else after you respond. Thank you.
|

replied February 29th, 2012
ido
yes..
|

replied August 27th, 2014
I have an idea that may help you to know to what you do is for real. Talk in your head to a person that you look at and say I know you can hear me and see his reaction. I did this at Star Bucks once when I had a sick episode of my illness and the guy sat down by his friend after I looked at him first and then I telepathically said this to him then he said to his friend and looked at me and verbally said that guy is psychic I can here him. It scared me and then I left Star Bucks. I can only do this when I have a sick episode of my illness and my medicine is not working.
|

replied June 24th, 2011
Telepothy Vs Schizophreniea
So when i was 18 i had an idea that the human brain worked off of electrical impulses so maybe one day the humans could become tied together with this. One day on a drill rig i brought this up with my co worker. When i went to the side of the truck i thought, "like this". I didnt give the energy to ther thought. I had never thought that it could work. Sence then ive lived in a world torn, One that says the world knows and new befor i gave it a thought and the fact that i went home and began thinking about it non stop for the next year pissed everyone off, and now they dont want me to know the trueth. The other is a sad idea that im sick. But really the trueth is that it doesnt matter does it. either way, the world wants its own brain. An awareness of this fact would be unexceptible, some will say it can also become disruptive. No one wants to admit that they are only an abstract cell of an organism. And what are its true limits, Space? what about time? these are things we rather not discuss for we are happier thinking its a demon from hell to test our faith right. dumb.
|

replied July 10th, 2011
hello hello
Telepathy, totally plausible! I had an aunt that had ESP, well we all have it we just don't know how to use it. Our thoughts are nothing more than electrical potentials passing between ether the electrical or chemical synapses in our brains. Producing a very small electrical field broadcasted in to the atmosphere each time they fire. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed only transformed. The instant we die these electrical pulses must exit our atomic bodies into the universe. You could say our thoughts are free to fragment across the universe expanding any where and every where. You could say schizophrenia with fragmented thinking and hallucinations would be a small taste of death. The reason the voices in our head may be perceived demon like is because were not used to voices. This new thought process throughs us off guard thus making us paranoid and uncomfortable. Its all on a relative playing field. Space is = to a given volume with respect to mass inside. Deepest parts of space contain ruffly 1 atom/meter^3 making it about 3degrees kelvin. Less matter in a unit space the stronger the vacuum and the colder the temperature. Time is = to the speed of light E=mc^2 or 3.3m/ns. Mass traveling at this speed would appear to shrink if looked at by an out side observer and totally stop if the mass was labeled the observer.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied December 12th, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
Fantastic then. It would be nothing but a different kind've war, even though all wars are the same.

A big greedy telepathic war.

Think of all the slaves one could possess.
|

replied March 1st, 2012
i am telepathic my country major television and local radio station tortures me daily. that's why i came up to this idea i will help their future sociopath into a major Major ... i am going to use my social programming ability to help these guys and turn their carrier into something special. i'm an idiot well turn myself into pervert
|

replied March 14th, 2012
I tested telepathy with a staff member at my group home. He had telepathically asked how my cat was doing. I got the courage up to ask him 20 minutes later if he had asked me that (telepathically) stunned, he said yes. I also have an issue similar to tourettes. I swear uncontrollably when people walk by me. I believe this is anxiety. I hope no one can hear this. No one wants to talk about it.
Thanks
|

replied March 14th, 2012
I tested telepathy with a staff member at my group home. He had telepathically asked how my cat was doing. I got the courage up to ask him 20 minutes later if he had asked me that (telepathically) stunned, he said yes. I also have an issue similar to tourettes. I swear uncontrollably when people walk by me. I believe this is anxiety. I hope no one can hear this. No one wants to talk about it.
Thanks
|

replied March 15th, 2012
Quantum Entanglement suggests that individuals are capable of obtaining lower or higher vibratory frequencies from other individuals. Similar to Wi-fi, our brain releases frequencies (or light particles) that are capable of entering the minds of individuals (Or, it may scatter throughout the environment). The subconscious mind is capable of processing information that our conscious mind hasn't yet processed. Thus, meditation often allows the conscious mind to MERGE with the sub-conscious mind (Pineal gland meditation, ajna meditation, or third eye meditation. This allows our conscious mind to process the information from the unconscious, considering that individuals are dreaming while they are awake. Isn't that outstanding? Various quantum physicists have theorized about this ability, and we're nearly capable of manipulating it for positive purposes. Unfortunately, the majority of our so-called "reliable peer reviewed" scientists tend to conform to their own subject, rather than examining the theories that could be understood through SCIENCE ITSELF (Thus, SOCIAL SCIENCES, NEUROLOGY, AND PHYSICS!), rather than "Neurologists have had centuries of research, and this theory debunks every scientific study that has been conducted". They should learn to COMBINE our studies in order to create reliable conclusions Smile

EVERYTHING EXISTS WITHIN THE MIND, AND THE VEDAS HAVE BEEN USING THIS TECHNIQUE SINCE THE BEGINNING!

In Eastern worlds, we would be considered to be GURUS rather than "Mentally ill". John Nash must've been "ill" for discovering the Game Theory, a theory which changed the perspective of Economics. Shame on mediocre society's ignorance, hahahahhahaha.

SCHIZO-PSYCHIC POWER!
|

replied March 16th, 2012
Experienced User
HEY, I like this angle! Makes me feel all special 'n stuff. Very Happy
|

replied December 18th, 2013
lets chat yahoo messenger jonny17999
Skitzoid wrote:
man i wish there was a cure. I am very very loud as well. Very unable to keep my thoughts to myself. My parents know this, yet continue to deny the truth, force me to go to doctors who say i'm schitzo and force me to take a pill, which I now flush as it makes me crazy. Wish I could help you guys, hey you and help me. Look to God for help, and just try to think calmly, with as little emotion as possible. Really sucks though, having to try to dumb down my thinking to keep it quiet.

we should cnat, i'm looking for the truth also, why are we given such a heavenly yet hellish gift, so far i know this is real and it seems everyone has this telepathy thing, when u think u use it, but if u look on the outside looking in u realized thought broadcasting is human nature, the difference is as u schizo u can better perceive truth through abilities such as synestisia, telepathy and telekenisis, the telepathy is done through the central nervous system, using a drug like marijuana will realease chemicals in your cerebral cortex allowing u to telepatize easier but with negative consiquenses like any drug or steriod. so its better to do things sober.
|

replied December 18th, 2013
Re: hey you lets chat yahoo messenger Jonny17999
Drigo wrote:
i have mental telepathy ppl hear my thoughts...its very real i know dat for a fact...do u know wat is the cure for it....reply to this

there is no cure for it, its human nature, but u're born special being able to notice this with your partners that u have telepathy with, they can see, hear, smell, and feel u. everyone has this but doesnt notice it. what u have that is different is whats called a "movie life" the window to your soul is open and others can jump straight into seeing what u are thinking and know your every thought and move. no privacy, how this happened who knows, is there a cure? i doubt there is on earth.
|

replied July 10th, 2015
"They will use their telepathy against you to put thoughts in your head against the truth."

Yes, they are trying to alter your perception, it's called nerotrancing. Do they ever hack your zen? I can feel haters now.
|

replied August 3rd, 2015
Experienced User
An illusion perhaps these things?

They are masters of illusion you know.

You could make it seem as if thousands were telepathic even though they weren't.
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2016
They are saints people saints! it's there soul! it took me 15 years to figure this out! it's a gift people it is a gift!

I've seen it! they looks like angels they do not look human. Once you master it you can become friend with them, and even have intimacy with it as well. We are gods! We're created as an image of God!

You're god with little g not God big G! Relax you just need to pray, and ask God for humility, and once you receive humility start sharing it with your brother, and sister, and testify the truth!

if a person deny it just ask them are they lying if they are lying the spirit will hurt them, but if the spirit does not hurt them then there telling the truth. Just say you lie, and meant it, if they say I am not lying then ask a few more times if nothing happen then don't worry about it, but you must first teach about it, and preach the truth!

Remember people there is some gift that makes a man frustrated so relax and enjoy the ride! Ask for humility, and go save my sheep! That is Jesus Command!
|
Quick Reply