Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Teeth pulled... one cheek more swollen than the other?

So I got my two top wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and now my right cheek is Way more swollen than the other. I'd like to know why?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2011
It is probably an infection. Put oregano oil, echinacea or cloves on the place where the teeth were pulled out from, and you could also have a look at . I am reading the book I bought there which has good advice on diet and nutrition, which can really help.
Also things like garlic, and sea salt in water might help with the infection. Put sea salt into a cup of warm water and use as a mouthwash. Eating garlic kills infections (but may also repel people). If you eat garlic, crush it first and eat it raw.
Olive leaf extract is also very good for dealing with infections and may be helpful to you.
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2011
They will not allow me to post links here, so use Google to search for Ramiel Nagel who has lots of info about healing tooth decay which you can get for free.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hi cbasso: Call your dentist if you have a problem...He/she will be able to instruct you on the right medication to use...Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
natural remedies are so much better than pharmaceutical medications.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
davidak wrote:
natural remedies are so much better than pharmaceutical medications.

This is soley your opinion...She is dealing with a qualifed dentist and should listen to their advice on this...
|

replied January 12th, 2011
Same advice with Caroline that is the best way to do. To call the dentist who extracted your wisdom tooth. Sometimes it is actually normal because of infection especially if there is abscess or lesions. Do not do things that you're not very sure even though it says on the internet, even our professors does not really advice relying on the internet since it is too broad. it might worsen your situation. just sharing =p
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....