User Profile
i was diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 14, now i am 21,, it was very hard on me havin epilepsy as a teen. Its like a double wammy on me. I couldnt chill wit friends, drink, party harty it was tough,, i wantd to b just like everyone. Now that i have matured and learned about my condition i want to help other teens understand epilepsy. ive been thru it all and it wuld b nice if i had someone to talk to dealin with the same issues.

SHOW DA LUVVVV
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2010
Hi Betty0209,

You and my daughter should talk - she is 19 and is bummed about the same things. She just wrote a poem about it - I'd love you to take a look and comment on it - maybe you share some of the same feelings?

JDad
|

replied April 30th, 2010
Hi betty0209,
I am 16 years old and have knowingly been living with epilepsy since I was 10. I find the hardest parts are not being able to drive at the moment, and not being able to go out, drink, and party with my friends. It just always feels like epilepsy is limiting what i can do. It is soothing to know there are people out there that know what I am going through.
|

replied May 9th, 2010
Cannabis is a good remedy to epilepsy
|

replied January 23rd, 2011
hello i'm charlotte i am 14 years old. i would like to chat with someone who has got epilepsy and share experiences and any tips xx
|
Users who thank charlotte97 for this post: Zezo 

replied November 7th, 2011
Hey, I'm 16... I'll be seventeen in a few weeks, actually. If you still want to talk to someone who's had epilepsy, you can hit me up on my email.
|
Users who thank aprilnicole_1318 for this post: Zezo 

replied November 10th, 2011
Hi Charlotee my son has it since last January,if you like to talk about it you can e mail me.
Good luck
Mother of Yigit 15 with JME
|

replied February 3rd, 2011
My son 14 yrs old ,has just beeen diagnosed w JME I really need help and advise from people who has some experience about it.Would you help me?
|
Users who thank Zezo for this post: jodiee 
Quick Reply
Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....