Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

tb clear negative now I feel depression anxiety

User Profile
I was miss that part my disease is lung tb,my all test cured from tb my treatment was 6months,my all test xray clear negative now I feel depression anxiety only negative thinks in my mind,any suggest for my problem,what will I do thanks for reply
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied March 20th, 2014
Thank you for asking!
pulmonary tuberculosis is a very common morbid condition and it has very scratching effects on one's personality. No wonder you feel like that.But you need to think positively. I suggest you seek a psychiatrist and sign up to some group therapies of people who are affected by this TB. I am sure you will be relieved when you hear other people stories. And what good else can be expected? All your work up has gone in to clear zone and you have completely remitted. You should not let it take you down. No worries, Every 3rd person gets that trouble in india and allied countries. So you are not alone in this. it is totally treatable and odds for its remission are least likely in young and immunised age of yours.
Good luck and seek some psychiatric rehab as you deserve it by some vocational and recreational therapies.
Regards
|
Users who thank Dr Shafi Ullah Khan for this post: piyaa 

replied May 13th, 2014
First,change your mindset. If you can't do that then,you can ask the help of an expert.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.