Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Taste of semen and woman's fluid

I am trying to argue that what you eat will not change the taste of either. What is the truth?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kg73
|

replied November 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
You are what you eat. Ever fluid in your body is flavored by what you consume. However semen and vaginal fluid are what they are. Nothing you eat will make them taste like butterscotch candy.
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I've heard that pineapple juice can make semen taste sweet. Some people swear by it. I don't know why it's specifically pineapple and not any other type of juice.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2011
Pineapple juice is a good way. Water is the best. My wife and I participate in Bukakke parties and that is what all the women say they prefer is having the guys drink nothing but pineapple juice or water and certain veggies prior to the bukakke.
|

replied July 19th, 2011
My hubby and I have just started using a product called Masque to help the taste of his semen (which is still a little ick even after gallons of pineapple juice). It helps mask the flavor and is fabulous! You can see it at yourmasque.com
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2011
Thanks, I ordered some today. His semen is actually not bad. I had a boyfried who had seman that tasted like bleach. I could swallow it only if I deepthoated and it shot down. My husbands I can actually take it from a shot glass. Looking forward to the masque.
Thanks.
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2009
Supporter
my sons father's was really disgusting, and my current boyfriend doesnt have a taste at all. my current boyfriend eats a lot of vegetables and drink a lot of water. but i cant say the reason why one is better than the other.
|

replied March 17th, 2010
juicy
how many systems of the body does the "flavor" have to travel through to get to the testes. that in mind dont you find it doubtful that any pineapple makes it to the particulars. think about it.Not to much. nwy- that time? make him wait for the real thing , better for both... and im a guy, a strait one. but i still like pineapple juice they say it makes you sing better
|

replied March 17th, 2010
juicy
how many systems of the body does the "flavor" have to travel through to get to the testes. that in mind dont you find it doubtful that any pineapple makes it to the particulars. think about it.Not to much. nwy- that time? make him wait for the real thing , better for both... and im a guy, a strait one. but i still like pineapple juice they say it makes you sing better
|
Tags: woman
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....