Hi

I'm 21 and have recently been feeling very tired and occassionally getting the shakes and hot flashes. I feel tired constantly and am wondering if there could be something wrong. My mum has a vitamin B12 deficiency, I've been tested for that before and didn't but could it be creeping up on me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 10th, 2009
Hi I dont know what to reply but I get the same and I have discoloration under the breasts as if my blood vessels/veins have burst, they are starting on my legs, I am extremely tired and permanantly have the shakes. I feel sick all the time. I went for many tests but all that shows is there is a allergic reaction inside my body. Maybe somebody can answer both our questions.
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Westarlinn: Have you been tested for hypoglycemia, thyroid imbalance, diabetes, or anything like that? I think you need to go to the doctor and get this checked out.

Tiley: Did they give you anything for the allergic reaction? Did it help at all? Your symptoms sound a bit odd for an allergic reaction. Maybe you should go to a different doctor for a second opinion and ask for the tests I mentioned above, if you haven't gotten them already.

For both of you: write down all your symptoms, when they started, the severity, if anything makes them better or worse (food, activity, sleep, location, etc), and anything you've done differently or started to do around the time the issue started. Take this list to the doctor's appointment along with a list of questions you have for the doctor. This will give the doctor a better understanding of your problem and help you not forget any details.
|

replied November 11th, 2009
Re: redness, tiredness and burning
Thank you for your rely

I have been two my GP and a Surgeon and my Gynea for sets of tests for allergic reactions for foods, animals etc, lupis,thyroid,liver, viruses, diabetis, parasthesis I thnk its called, had breast sonars because of the swollen lymph nodes under my arms and had my uterus checked out (couple of cysts-they changed my pill last week)and all came back negative except that it shows I have a high allergic reaction/viral infection. My doctor says there is definitely something,they cannot pin point as everything they tested for is negative. My doctor wants to see me again next week for a follow up and will possibly refer me to a physician. Currently I am on antihystamines but they are making me more tired and muscle relaxers which are helping with the irritation and adrenalin rushes because my body is stressed with what ever is going on. My doctor is concerned because of the shakes I have permanantly. I have had the shakes on and off for about 4 years and get infection very quickly. This however is the 2nd time only this year that I have ever experienced the redness and burst blood vessels this is the first time and as it starts to dissapear the next morning I wake up and it looks slightly bruised with the burst like veins everywhere.

I think I am waisting my time at the doctors its costing a fortune but my Doctor thinks I need to go to a physician. I am at the point where I dont know what to do.

I have noticed that from about 15h00 in the afternoon my body redness reacts very badly, people ask me if I have been in the sun, after the redness I sometimes get bumps. The shaking is in the morning and late afternoon mostly thats why I think its something else. Today I feel like I have rubbed deep heat under my arms and sides of my waist,I think its because I have stopped the tablets that make me numb,my stoumach also gets itchy in the afternoons but just shows slight redness but no bumps. I also grind my teeth which I use a mouth guard given to me by my dentist, its already ruined and I often scratch my head at night alot that my boyfriend tells me.
|

User Profile
replied November 11th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Have you seen a neurologist? That might be a good next step.
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....