When I eat ALL starches and sugars (including fruit) during the day I get severe lower abdomen pain during the night and I also sweat. This happens between 3a.m. and 5:30a.m. I also wake up with back pains and pain in my hip joints the next morning. Can someone please tell me why?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper myopracticworks
|

replied August 8th, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
Could be gas. One Doc is against all fructose like high fructose corn syrup. I forget why but you could ask your doc or maybe even a health food store.

Low energy point for your lungs is 3:00-5:00 am. Large intestines is 5:00-7:00am. If those organs are not working right, it will be most noticeable at that time of the night.

I suppose abdominal muscles cramping up could cause pain in your back as well,

You might want to se a gastroenterologist. (GI) is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the entire gastrointestinal tract.
|

replied August 17th, 2011
Thank you for your reply.

I don't eat anything with high fructose corn syrup (corn allergy). I've never understood why our food supply needs it (very unhealthy).

Saw a gastroenterologist and I'll be having two breath tests (fructose and lactolose) within the next two weeks. It's possible that I have fructose intollerance. Hopefully, I'll get some answers to my problem.

Thanks again for your help.
|
Must Read
Gastritis is a general term for stomach disorder. Learn more about types of gastritis, and the anatomy of the stomach in this basic intro to gastritis....
Gastritis occurs when the stomach lining becomes irritated and inflamed. But what can cause this medical condition? Are you at risk of this stomach disorder?...
Gastritis, or stomach inflammation, can be either acute or chronic. Learn how to tell the difference and know when to seek medical help by reading here....