Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

Symptoms of lung cancer

About a year ago I developed a pain in my left shoulder that almost feels like a pulled muscle or pinched nerve. Then about 6 months ago I developed a pain in my chest as well,that is mostly direct opposite of the shoulder pain and feels quite similar.I am nauseated often, am chronically fatigued and often feel feverish.I also feel like there's a lump in my throat and have developed a cough with blood.I am a smoker and have been for 28 years.I am uninsured and am growing concerned.The pain inparticular is getting hard to ignore.Should I go to the er??
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Start here for facts about lung cancer. We help you understand lung anatomy and outline the different types of lung cancer that doctors diagnose....
Doctors know that smoking tobacco damages the lungs. But does smoking cause lung cancer? And are smoker more at risk of lung cancer than non-smokers? More here....
Early lung cancer symptoms can be difficult to spot. Learn how to identify signs and symptoms and know when to seek medical help for lung cancer here....