Fot the past three days I have been having pains in my left arm. This includes mostly my inner elbow and around it like where there are veins, under my armpit, and my left hand. These pains seem to last for hours and all day on and off. I have a lot of stress and anxiety and stomach acid. I am 16 years old, 170 pounds and 5'1. I do have a family history of heart disease so that worries me. The really bad and sharp pains seem to be in my inner elbow and those seem to only last a few minutes. I had my doctor check my blood pressure a month and a half ago and he said my blood pressure was normal and that my heart was fine. I then went to a cardiologist at the same time a month and a half ago and he said my blood pressure was normal he said my heart was fine, I had an EKG and that was fine and the 48 hour heart monitor he gave me was fine too. I get hot flashes frequently and one morning I had very little sleep this was today and my head was very light and I was out of it until I got home relaxed and ate something. These pains really worry me. If anyone can offer any help I would appreciate it. I just had my school exams and was SUPER stressed and I have a lot of anxiety at home too. Please someone help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Hi DasHobbyLover and welcome to ehealth:...If they all say that you are fine then believe them...Sometimes we can fear something happening so bad that we can manufacturer our own artificial pain...I know as I, too, have done this...I think you are great in watching your health like this, but just stay active and keep your weight in check and eat a balanced diet...This and keep checking your heart as you age is about the best advice I can give you...Take care....

Caroline....
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....