Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Symptoms? everything started when I got mono.

Ok. So everything started when I got mono. I feel better but still sick. I am worried and obsessed of getting a terminal desease. ALS or MS. Or an autoimmune desease. I am in constant worried. And I am all the time looking and the way my body behave. I started to have twitching on legs and arms, tingling all over my body. Is that a symptom of anxiety disorder. I had anxiety attacks on the past and never felt like this before. Well on the past I was not worried or obssesed about anything. I have been sick for 4 month and I am stressed all the time because I want to be normal again. But this heaviness and weakness and tingling and twitching. I got MRI and it was normal, all test done for autoimmune desease. All negative. Is all this due to anxiety or maybe I have something else. Please help me!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 12th, 2012
The symptoms sound a lot like anxiety I had twitching and tingling amongst a lot of other symptoms obviously I'm no expert and haven't experienced mono but it does sound like anxiety and anxiety can also weaken the immune system anyway I thought I had hundreds of diseases and conditions but if you can try forget about them they do disappear its amazing what the mind can do but if your still having worries in a few days go and see your doctor and he'll reassure you Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...