when i open this sites i feel bad on watching where are those guys who posted their post years before, why they stop place their health information.
i am also sailing in same boat where you are now. i have my all types of test with in this 3 years. no one phd docter can able to notice my symptom whats going on. my symptoms are getting more worse than before. i always have a mind to be sucied,
may be my friends we everyone of us have to something in time otherwise it will be too late.
now all in my family filling a same problem since 1 year. belive me friend this is not hiv but it may be bigger than that,,,,,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2018

The symptoms of HIV and AIDS vary, depending on the phase of infection.‎

Within the first few weeks
When first infected with HIV, you may have no signs or symptoms at all, although you're still able to transmit the ‎virus to others. Many people develop a brief flu-like illness in about 6 weeks after becoming infected. ‎

Signs and symptoms may include: Fever, Headache, Sore throat, Swollen lymph glands, Rash

YEARS LATER: ‎
You may remain symptom-free for years. ‎
But as the virus continues to multiply and destroy immune cells, you may develop mild infections or chronic ‎symptoms such as: Swollen lymph nodes , Diarrhea, Weight loss, Fever, Cough and shortness of breath

PROGRESSION TO AIDS: ‎
If you receive no treatment for your HIV infection, the disease typically progresses to AIDS in about 10 years. By the ‎time AIDS develops, your immune system has been severely damaged, making you susceptible to opportunistic ‎infections — diseases that wouldn't trouble a person with a healthy immune system. ‎

The signs and symptoms of some of these infections may include: Soaking night sweats, Shaking chills or fever ‎higher than 100 F (38 C) for several weeks, Cough and shortness of breath , Chronic diarrhea, Persistent white spots ‎or unusual lesions on your tongue or in your mouth, Headaches , Persistent, unexplained fatigue, Blurred and ‎distorted vision , Weight loss, Skin rashes or bumps. ‎

As explained above, HIV symptoms can be very confusing, and many other conditions can be mistaken for HIV. Hence HIV is not ‎‎‎‎‎‎diagnosed based on signs or symptoms. It is ‎‎diagnosed based on serology tests detecting HIV antigens and ‎‎antibodies ‎‎‎‎‎in the blood. ‎

If you think, you may be infected with HIV, consult your doctor and seek a proper medical opinion.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.