i have gotten these four bite marks, which seem to be bug btes. i have no idea where they are from, but i have one on my inner thigh on my left leg, and also one on the lower left leg, there are two additional bite marks exactly symmetrical to those on my other leg. My boyfriend has two bite marks that are symmetrical too. his seem more sever and red. Does anyone know hwat they are from. the ones that my boyfriend has seem to have a unpopable white-head in the center of them, and mines sort of seem that way too.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 6th, 2008
hpv
Sounds like HPV. I would go to a gynecologist asap b/c hpv can cause cervical cancer. I had hpv and the bumps were exactly as you describe them. I got some on my legs like a mirror image just as you did.
|

replied July 12th, 2008
symmetrical bug bites
I do not believe it sounds like HPV...It seems that if there are bites that form a sort of line on both you and your partner...You may want to check your bed and its surrounding area for bed bugs...lift the corners of your mattress as well as look at the mattress for dark staining...If in fact you see them, or the dark staining... good luck getting rid of them...
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Insect bites can be difficult to identify. Learn why the body reacts to insect bites, and which types of insects cause which kinds of illnesses here....
Were you bitten by a stinging or biting or bloodsucking insect? We review the most common bites humans get, plus info on who is most at risk of insect bites....
What are some of the signs of a serious insect bite? When do you need help? Learn to identify types of insect bites and know when they are serious....