Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Swollen Urethral Meatus and local itching

Hi,

Approximately 3 weeks ago I developed a strong itching sensation around my anus. After about 1 week of this my penis and scrotum were touched sexually and since this time the itching spread to my groin area. I have now developed dry skin on my scrotum and and the entire circumference of my urethral meatus is swollen.

I have not had any discharge, last week I experienced tingling sensation in the glans of my penis and slight discomfort whilst urinating. So far I have tried a fluconazole tablet and clotrimazole cream. Since taking/using these, the symptoms have largely settled but the swelling has not gone down.

I have an appointment with my local STD clinic but would be grateful for your advice in the meantime.

Many thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2012
How did the testing go. Similar situation but I think I have herpes an ulcerated lesion on my meatus...sucks. Hope u had btr luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....