I have had swollen tonsils for about 4 to 5 months now. It all started when I got a nasty cold that lasted over a month and I thought afterwards it would go away but they continued to stay. They don't hurt but 3 months after my cold my throat is starting to hurt again. They don't have any types of spots on them and one is half way across my throat the other is also swollen but a ENT doctor called it a "innie". He prescribed me strong antibiotics which did absolutely nothing and also tested me for mono and strep. Both tested negative but he never told me what it was. I am 19 years old and would just like to know what it could possibly be.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 5th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....