Hi, I've had a problem for about a year or so, were the skin under my pubic hair and on my inner thigh, usually where it touches the underwear would itch like crazy and scratching doesn't help at all, it just makes it itch more. I went for STD tests and all tests were negative. I've found that Mylocrt soothes the itching and cured the swelling, but doesn't actually cure the actual irritation. Is there any other suggestion of cream that I can use to cure skin irritations like this one?

Could this irritation be caused by an allergic reaction to washing powder?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2010
Wear cotton underwear only and try to change it at least twice a day, you could be alergic to some fabric or you could be too wet under there so cotton will help. Keep the area dry.
Good luck
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....