Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

switched to junel which causeb side effects

I was on the birth control glidness whichvwas recently recalled so they switched me to junel which causebside effects. I have had a white consist discharge with skin cracking and itching for 2 months. I have went to the doctor several times. They can find no trace of Stds fungal bacteria or viral infection. And was told that it was due to bp switch, so they gave me 3 days of bactruim just incase. I went back with stomach pains and once again all tests were negative this time they gave me a antibodic shot in the hip, and told me i had pelvic inflammatory disease. 6 days later i go to the er because now i have kidney pains. They said i had elvated white blood cells and symptoms of a uti and no pid. They put me on klevox 4 times a day for 7 days and gave me a pill for yeast. However now my stomach and kidney pain remain and the discharge now has blood in it. But the doctors tell me its normal discharge, which clearly i know its not. They have no explanation for my high white blood coubt besides my vagina is dry and causing tearing and the white blood cells are a response to the wound. But i was told i can put nothing on the wounds because it will only delay healing. I cant get into a gyn until January 19. Thanks again for any help or ideas on what it could be. Once again symptoms. White consistent discharge. Itching, cracking skin, lower stomach pains, kidney pains, and now a little blood discharge. Doctors say no yeast fungal bacteria std or viral infection.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...