Hey, I am 21 years old and I usually smoke pot on a regular basis. Well ironically on 4/20 (april 20th) my tounge started swelling up not alot thought though. it didnt start at all that day and I was smoking alot. Later on that day I had some Ketamine (first time, last time) and it was all good. when all the effects wore off and i was at home (5 hours later) and i smoked a bowl of pot and there I was tounge started swelling a bit and it reacted with what I think TMJ that i had for years. just not got it diagnosed. my jaw was cracking more a bit and it felt like i was having a panic attack and I was breathing harder and heavier... to this day i still get this feeling but not as bad as the first time... it barely affects me now but I know its there and it only happenes when i smoke weed... I also smoke cigarettes and nothing happens... I also have a history of strep. could that react with the pot and cause tounge swelling? And I have been smoking for 3-4 years. And I dont have any allergies.... I dont know why it posted in allergies.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 15th, 2012
Same thing happened to me. I'm 15 and got prescribed 60 mg of prednisone daily for angioedema. This has never happened to me before and I've been smoking daily for about a year and a half with no problems... So I bought different weed and I'm gonna try smoking tonight and see if the same thing happens.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....