i get these cysts and years ago went to a doctor he said it was my sweat glands getting stopped up and then infected, and that my lack of sexual activity (divorce) started it. cure. take antibotics everyday for the rest of my life or get sexually active. is there something else out there that would get rid of these things. i am starting to get scars.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 2nd, 2009
Wow what a predicament.

Find someone and have some fun Razz Go to a bar or somethin
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Keep your private parts clean and hygienic.
Topical antibiotics are needed on occasional
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gland Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.