Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Sweaty testicles and scrotum

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hi can someone please help me....
I’ve been having this problem for about 6 months now, the area underneath my testicles has become very itchy and the skin has become very tight and leathery looking. Certain times during the day it becomes very sweaty and itchy.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 14th, 2009
Response to sweaty crotch: hyperhydrosis maybe...
I may have something to help, it sounds like you might have a condition called Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating. I made a device for men and women that wraps around the crotch of you underwear to absorb sweat. Once the Wrapp becomes wet from sweat, take it off and put on a clean dry Wrapp. I sell them on Search under Hyperhidrosis and my Wrapp will come up. The Wrapp works for men, (briefs of course,) and women. Made of 100% cotton, muslin and terry cloth and can be rewashed hundreds of times. A bakers dozen includes a nice carrying case that is also washable. I have had no eruptions for almost a year now and it is so nice to be dry. Also, do not use talcum powder. On the Moh's scale, that rates a diamond 10 on the hardness scale, talc is rated 1. Talc is a rock and has no benefit on the skin at all. Talc can make it worse. What you need is to keep this area dry. Also, what you might want try is before you step out of the shower, shower the crotch area of with cooler water for a minute or so, this really helps to cool the area down before getting out of the shower and makes it easier to dry off.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 23rd, 2009
I suggest you ask your Dr. There is a very rare form of skin cancer that has these same symptoms. Even consult an endocrinologist, it is very rare. It is called Paget's disease. If this is it, it will spread to the skin on the insides of your thighs.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply