User Profile
I am going in for surgery tomorrow morning. The L3-L5 are ruptured. I HOPE THAT THIS WILL MAKE ME BETTER!! I dont know how long this is going to take to recover from either! Hopefully no more pain, b ut I am not too optimistic about this surgery or this particular doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Hello Ashoverman,

My thoughts and prayers are and will be with you. Hope all goes well and that you will be even "better" than you hope for.

RichT
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2008
Experienced User
SURGERY
Thanks. I appreciate it!
|

replied March 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Ash
You had your surgery the same day I had mine! Hope you are doing well. Please let me know.

Hugs,
Carrie
|

replied March 20th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Hello Ashoverman,

I hope all is going well for you as you receover from your surgery on March 3rd.

Look forward to your update.

RichT
|

replied March 21st, 2008
remember...take one day at a time and try not to be over anxious if you don't think you are making enough progress. Healing takes time.
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...