Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

Supplements That Prevent Breast Cancer

User Profile
Increase your consumption of vegetables, especially cruciferous family - cabbage, broccoli, brussel sprouts and kale. The main ingredient in these vegetables is indole carbinols, which promote 2 hydroxyestrone, (a protective estrogen) and counters the proliferative effect of carcinogenic 16 alphahydroxy estrone (a bad estrogen). Indole carbinols are also available in capsule form as I3C or DIM.

Consume foods such as garlic, onions, lettuce and cruciferous vegetables that promote bonding of bile to glucuronic acid which aids our body in removing bad estrogens. Calcium D-Glucaric acid is a supplement that improves estrogen metabolism. It should be taken in doses of 500mg twice daily.

Inositol hexaphoshate, known as IP-6, 1200mg daily. Derived from rice bran, IP-6 can decrease cell division; induce normal cell death and stop metastases.

What are people taking?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile TriciaHealthy
|

replied April 7th, 2012
some people tell me not suitable bra also can be breast cancer. i ask how is suitable bra? They say the bra can firm breast without sponge and iron wire.
It is true?
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2012
Experienced User
A study was conducted a Harvard University a few years ago . The research based on almost 90,000 women showed that lean women of normal weight who had a D-cup at the age of 20 were significantly more likely to go on to develop the cancer than those wearing an A-cup.

There are parallels between wearing under wire bras and the incidence of fibrocystic disease and breast cancer.
Consider buy genie bras.

Read more: Breast Cancer Forum - do underwire bras cause scar tissue http://ehealthforum.com/health/do-underwir e-bras-cause-scar-tissue-t322774.html#ixzz 1rMcStglc
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2012
Experienced User
TriciaHealthy,

You made some recommendations above about supplements. Can you tell me the medical studies that relate these supplements? I like to do research for myself as I have breast cancer, & I would love to know where your info comes from. Thanks.
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....