Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

supplements for weight loss?

I am trying to lose weight and I was wondering if anyone knows of any vitamins or supplements that could help with that. I have a relatively healthy diet but nothing too extreme and I work out every day. If anyone knows of any and what specifically they do that would be a big help!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper codee23
|

replied June 8th, 2009
I've used the One A Day Weight Smart before, they seem to curb my appetite while I still get my daily vitamin.

Good luck!
|

replied March 18th, 2010
Hi! Check out Herbalife's Quick Start weight loss program. In this program, you receive our protein shake mix (2 shakes/day for weight loss), multi-vitamin and cell activator. We have other amazing products, but I would recommend starting on these three. Herbalife is based on cellular nutrition and the power of protein. These products are safe, highly effective, and scientifically tested by doctors at UCLA.
|

replied March 18th, 2010
try a natural detox from a health food store , they are amazing and really clean out your system.
Please keep in mind that diet pills usually dont work and can be very harmful:(
best of luck Smile
|

replied April 2nd, 2010
I agree that diet pills can make side effects but in some cases it becomes necessary for patient to cure his health from other issues so he had to make use of diet pills.Thanks.
|

replied December 14th, 2011
Pure Acai Berry
I have personaly used acai berry diet supplements and very much impressed with its visible results. I would recommend you to go for it. Make sure you use the product containing pure acai berry extract.
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2012
You can take protein shake before or after workout. It helps you lot to loss weight and it's my personal experience. And don't eat any junk food and high calorie food.
|

replied June 29th, 2012
hello,
If you want loose at upto 10kg you can easyly loose within 2-3 maonths, you have to maintain daily diet, and regular exercise, and increase your daily water intake.
I went to jogging reguraly from last week at around 10-11 km i loose 2kg.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2012
To lose weight do not rely only on diet pills make sure you are doing exercise too.
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2013
There are so many products out there, it's hard to decide which one/ones are for you. I've been on the roller coaster with weight my whole life, but finally down to the last few pounds. It seems like every few years what I'm doing doesn't work as well any more, maybe just because bodies change as they age. Right now I'm using a protein shake for lunch, but am going to have to make other changes to get over this plateau.
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2013
Experienced User
I personally wouldn't recommend using diet pills if you want to lose weight and keep it off in the long run. Diet and exercise may not be an instant solution, but doing so will help build your lifestyle, and once you've established that routine you'd have no problem keeping the weight off.
|

replied June 9th, 2013
weight loss supplements fiber
are fiber choice weight management supplements safe for a 13 year old girl?
|

replied January 7th, 2014
I agree that diet pills.
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2014
take a protein shake after workout and drink green tea 3-4 times a day. that will help you in losing weight. there are several fat burning supplements like ssn ignite, universal super cuts are the weight loss supplement...
|

replied April 2nd, 2014
Weight loss
If you wants to try some supplement for weight loss,I recommended you to try some natural supplement like Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean which gives you many health benefits with weight loss.Also consult with your doctor before taking any supplement.
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2014
Hello Lovely readers! Even diet pills are no free from side effects. Here is the highly recommended HGH therapy for fitness enthusiasts. The hormone works excellent in weight loss management.
|

replied September 8th, 2014
I've tried Garcinia Cambognia and it helps keep extra pounds off the bay! I've recently tried this weight loss tea called TeaPlex and it seems very effective! I've already lost 2kg in 2 days! Of course I try to eat clean and workout still with it.
|

replied January 30th, 2018
Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Hydroxycut is a good protein supplement to lose weight and are available worldwide. It also helps to reduce fat. So, it is good for weight loss.
|

replied March 7th, 2018
Experienced User
There are many people in this world who feel very frustrated because of their obesity. These people often look for easy and quick weight loss solutions so that they could lose their weight as soon as possible. Herbal supplement is most effective for weight loss.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply