Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Supplement making toes feel cold?

I'm taking a number of different supplements. I'm not taking megadoses of anything- just a single daily multi that has max 100% of most things, and then a bunch of various herbal and other supplements, including some nootropic varieties for various reasons. In fact, I don't think I'm hitting 100% of anything except perhaps vitamin D3 and maybe Vitamin K and B12, at least not most days. (I often take only half a daily dose and take weekends off)

There have been a few times now that I've noticed a subtle side effect. My toes feel a little bit cold. Not blue ice "dial 911" cold. Its minor enough to ignore, but strong enough to notice. No heavy legs or any other indication that its PAD or anything like that. In fact, they may not be actually cold at all. It might be a nerve sensation. My toes aren't tingling or numb, just a little cold. My body doesn't feel cold, but maybe (I'm noticing now) the roof of my mouth feels a little cold too. Its happened enough now to confirm the correlation to my supplements. I can try to figure it out through the process of elimination, but because it doesn't happen all the time it might be challenging to isolate.

Any ideas of supplements or categories of supplements that would lead to this? Or combinations? Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2014
Let me ask you, are these vitamins and health supplements were approved by your doctor? Yes, you definitely have a bunch of supplements here but I guess you really have to make sure if these are safe or not. There are lots of them so you can't identify which one is the cause of your toes getting cold. Better to visit a doctor to confirm everything and to make sure that you are still in good shape!
|
Did you find this post helpful?