Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Suicide, My life, Depression

I'm the forgotten child of my family. My brother used to a baseball star and now he's on drugs. My sister is a perfectionist. My friends all try to change me, call me insults, and so does everyone else at school. I had one true friend, until she found out that I cut, now she ignores me and I think hates me. I am always the non important one everywhere. I have anxiety attacks about twice every week. Things keep getting worse and I just want to end it all. People think that I'm crazy. The last time someone said that they love me and meant it was about 5 years about. I'm numb to all feeling, I can't sleep, eat, concentrate, or almost do anything. I just want to end the pain now.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Cuddy
|

replied April 16th, 2013
Hi there, I'm from Switzerland - please excuse my English. I'm really worried about you! You sound so desperate and I'm sure you are. I have a daughter of 15 who just recently got out of her depression - although it was very tough, she managed to do so and I am absolutely sure you can do it, too! I am also sure that you are a very lovely person who deserves to be loved and treated well!!! Please don't give up yourself but make the first step towards your new life. Can you get some help of people that are not part of your damily - a teacher, a doctor or so? The most important thing is to talk and to let other people know how you are feeling - if they don't know, they won't be able to help you. Please take care, I'm really worried! Hugs, Silvia
|

replied April 16th, 2013
Hi there, I'm from Switzerland - please excuse my English. I'm really worried about you! You sound so desperate and I'm sure you are. I have a daughter of 15 who just recently got out of her depression - although it was very tough, she managed to do so and I am absolutely sure you can do it, too! I am also sure that you are a very lovely person who deserves to be loved and treated well!!! Please don't give up yourself but make the first step towards your new life. Can you get some help of people that are not part of your damily - a teacher, a doctor or so? The most important thing is to talk and to let other people know how you are feeling - if they don't know, they won't be able to help you. Please take care, I'm really worried! Hugs, Silvia
|

replied April 17th, 2013
Thank you for saying that. I just don't know how to tell someone about it. I have been trying to not give up it just gets really hard sometimes. But thank you so much for advice
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....