Medical Questions > Womens Health > Ovulation and Ovaries Forum

suggested to take NUROKIND LC tab

User Profile
Having PCOS, Gyneac suggested to take NUROKIND LC tab

I am having PCOS. we r planning for pregnancy, i visited gynaec she asked AHM,FSH and antral follicle count testings. the reports of AMH is 11.91 ng/mL,FSH is 5.35 mIU/mL and antral follicle count report is right ovary size:3.7x1.6 cms and left ovary size:4.0x1.7 cms and right ovary follicles are 15 to 17 in number and ovarian volume is 12.4ml and left ovary follicles 12 to 13 in number and ovarian volume is 11.7ml. By seeing these reports, gyneac suggested me Nurokind LC tab for 1 month and asked for review after a month. Am i in correct treatment for treating PCOS and pregnancy. pls suggest me

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2015
Welcome to e health forum.

It is likely that your doctor is assessing your status for achieving fertility.

The AMH test gives a information about your ovarian reserve. The normal levels is in the range of 1.5 - 4.0 ng/ml.Your AMH (Anti mullerian hormone) Levels are considerably high, and could be due to PCOD itself.

The FSH levels and the size of the ovaries are well within physiologic levels.

Based on these tests it has been determined that your ovarian reserve is good, and fertility treatment protocols will be successful.

Your doctor is preparing you for further fertility treatments and has provided you with a medication that will improve the quality of the eggs released when you ovulate, which will help you conceive.

Based on your physical examination and other history your doctor will determine the future course of action and further treatment.

You should have confidence and faith in your doctor, and if any doubts arise should clarify so that you can achieve your goal of parenthood.

I hope this helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ovulation and Ovaries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.