Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

suffering scotrum veriocle and minimal 5 months

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
User Profile
Hello Doctor, I had left side scotrum veriocle and minimal at right side suffering from almost 5 months .
my doctor at chennai dint given any medicines and also said no operation

But i am faceing every day dragging pain in the scrotrum and stomach , sometimes in the thyes i cant even walk for small distancec.

these days i am not active in sexual activites bcaz getting pain after sex or doing masturbation .

is vericocle is cause of too much of masturbation(2-3 times) daily or daily sex ?

can i get marriage bcaz my sexual activites are very poor and painful every time now tese days

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2012
HIV and AIDS Answer A33149
Welcome to e health forum.

Varicocele is a condition, occurring due to damaged valves inside the veins along the spermatic cord, which prevent blood from flowing properly. This causes the blood to back up, leading to swelling and widening of the veins. A varicocele is usually harmless and often does not need to be treated especially when it is asymptomatic. Treatment is necessary only when it causes pain, shrinkage of a testicle, or when it is associated with male infertility.

The condition is not associated with masturbation or due to sex related activities.

Wearing a jock strap (scrotal support) or snug underwear may help relieve the pain or discomfort.

In case the condition is severe, you can consult a urologist, who can treat the condition with a procedure called Varicocelectomy or a varicocele embolization.

I hope this helps.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.