Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Suffering from Gonohrea

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Hello dear sir
I am a young man at 30 of age I have been suffering from Gonohrea for more than
12 years ,at the age of 16 I suffered some pains at knees, elbows and backbone and severe
pain after urinating the pain continued for may be two years till I found someday
a medical book that talks about a disease that have the same symptoms I then realized that
I had Gonohrea after two years of first infection I
went to a doctor who gave me (ospen) the pain became less severe
but it didn't give me complete recovery after which I went to another doctor who gave me (vibrmycin)
it was more effictive but after two or three years the symptoms returned again
after that I went to many doctors and they gave me (ciproflex , bactrim,claryhromycin) with no response
of recovery I need your help
thank you for your patience
thanks alot......
Did you find this post helpful?