Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Suffering from eating disorder problem

Hi friends, I have a problem associated with my food intake. Being a ballet dancer, I should maintain my body fitness in a particular level. So, I just avoid the junk foods that contain a lot of calories. Nowadays I feel very depressed and sick without any reason. Are these the symptoms of eating disorder? How can I get rid of this? Please share your suggestion.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2012
Your case looks pretty similar to the symptoms of eating disorder. It can be caused due to the lack of interest to take food and also if it goes in excess. You are in the former case. Over consciousness towards diet and fat control is the reason for it. I had a personal experience with Bellwood health services and they provide the best services ever known. I am completely restored to my health after their treatment. They showed me a new path of life through their therapy.
|

replied April 10th, 2013
@Alana, thanks a lot for your opinion. I went through the site of Bellwood. I have consulted them for eating disorder treatment and I am now feeling a far better than the stage before.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....