Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

sudden appearance of bump on base of penis after rough sex

After a very rough and prolonged session of sex with my girlfriend I found, after ejaculating and upon pulling out, that there had suddenly appeared a painful, hard bump on the base of my penis, on the side closer to the stomach. It felt the way a large and deeply entrenched pimple usually does. I might add that this is the region where the condom tightens and causes friction. We also used a lot of lubricant. I went into the shower and tried popping it. It was extremely painful and only a tiny bit of puss-like liquid came out. It has been hurting less. It is still very swollen and red. Needless to say, I am mortified. Is this symptomatic of some form of trauma or could it be syphilis? It appeared EXACTLY after the sexual session was through and was initially quite painful.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 1st, 2010
please! Somebody tell me!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....