Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

Subdural Hematoma? headache, nausea. visit ER?

2 days ago, I was playing football in my backyard and rustled my head pretty bad. I didn't hit my head, but I jostled it pretty violently.

I've had a minor on and off head ache over the last 2 days. I had nausea yesterday, but it's gone away today.

No mental/cognitive problems. Just the headache. Should I visit the ER or am I safe to wait until Monday to make an appointment?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2015
Please visit the ER. Even if you don't have any mental congnitive problems it can be very serious. I didn't have anything of that and had no idea my brain was bleeding. Just went though a second brain surgery. Go see a doctor and get a ct scan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....