Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

stressed out and emotionally low

Overloaded with office work....... Overloaded with personal issues....... Tensed because of unhealthy lifestyle.Due to all these issues are you stressed out and emotionally low Sad .?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 24th, 2008
yes I feel really stressed due to my office work as well as my home.I land up having a hectic day throughout.At times managing office as well my kids at home becomes tiring due to which i feel very stressed. I want a solution to this problem of mine. Is there any medication available for the same. My husband has suggested me to do meditation in the mornings but due to lack of time even thats not helping me. Pls suggest me an effective solution for this.
|

replied June 24th, 2008
Have you tried exercise?
I know it sounds too simple for such an overwhelming set of emotions, but 30 minutes of aerobic exercise each morning has done wonders for me.

As for people not having time to do it......HOGWASH! Every person on Earth has only 24 hours in any given day - just like everyone else. Each day we choose to spend or invest our time.

If you really want to get more out of your day (be happier, more productive, and generally begin to see solutions more than problems) INVEST 30 minutes each morning for self-maintenance.

NOTHING can run forever at maximum efficiency without regular maintenance - and that includes you and me.

Proper emotional (and physical) maintenance REQUIRES daily aerobic exercise.

It will lighten your moods, ease your stress and give you more energy.

I know what you are thinking, and I didn't buy it either -- until I actually gave it an honest try.

Do yourself a favor. Exercise aerobically for 30 minutes each morning (preferably before the kids and hubby get up) for 21 days. If you don't feel a tremendous difference in your emotional well-being then just stop.

You owe it to your husband, your kids, and most importantly to yourself to at least give it a try.

Your husband is spot on. You need to take time every morning for yourself. The more that you do, the more important it is for you to take proper care of yourself.

Although we don;t like to think about it, the world would continue without us if we were gone. That includes your hubby, kids and your office.

You owe it to them to be the best mom, partner and office widget that you can be. And, you can't be that without taking time for yourself.

Trust me. The world will not stop just because you took a 30-60 minute break. But, it may look a hell of a lot nicer after a workout and a shower.

Trust your hubby. Its time for daily self-maintenance.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...