For the past 8 months I've been having moments where I'd become so upset I'd have to throw up, and would eat very little for weeks before I get back to my normal eating "cycle". Now I'm not sure if I'm becoming bulimic or not because I only self-induce vomiting when I get so upset I feel so physically sick I have to. Afterwards I'm weak and shaky... I'm not sure if I should get myself checked up because I've been vomiting more and more often through the past months.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 14th, 2014
Stress can be genetic or it can be health related. I would consider you to take homeopathy treatment to get the better health results.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....